Friday, December 20, 2013

Lesson 2.2 God Gives Us Hope: An Angel Visits Joseph

Getting Ready for December 8, 2013

Next Lesson
Coloring Page

I've made a lot of mistakes this week.  How about you?

I've been hard at work on the Advent Calendar, but despite that, a lot of pieces have been broken some of the time.  So I apologize to anyone who tried it out, and found that some of the buttons weren't doing what they were supposed to.  Sometimes I knew what was wrong and was working very hard to fix it.  Other times, I thought it was working and didn't discover until later that I was wrong.  I hope to do better as we go along.

The advent calendar for December 7 and December 8 have materials that are related to this week's lesson.


Coloring Page

Here's a picture of the angel coming to Joseph while he slept.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for submitting a comment or question. I try to respond to most comments quickly, within a few days at most.