Saturday, September 7, 2013

About this Blog

Note:  This is very much under construction.  A work in progress.  Not quite ready for public consumption, though if for some bizarre reason you are here, then welcome.  Just know that you are coming to a construction site, not a housewarming party quite yet.

This blog is a place to put cool things related to the lessons which are being taught at Kid Zone at Washington Crossing United Methodist Church.  We happen to be using David C. Cook's Tru Curriculum,
used by many churches, so it is possible other folks may stop by to visit.  I'm not planning to use any of their materials here, but I will be following their Scope and Sequence, adjusted by the times that our own lessons go to other resources.  I plan to publish materials I have gathered for each week's lesson the week before that lesson, but then they will be available for later reference.


1 comment:

  1. Hello :) I recognize the images on your blog from a Bible storybook I had growing up, and really like them. Could you tell me the name of the book so I can purchase it for my children?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for submitting a comment or question. I try to respond to most comments quickly, within a few days at most.