Thursday, September 12, 2013

Lesson 1.3 God is a Covenant Keeper, Part 2 Abram

Memory Verse Song

2 Corinthians 1:20a

Coloring Pages about Abram.


I have a few coloring pages for you.  These Bible pictures were drawn by a man named Jim Padgett.  He doesn't always imagine things the way that I would, but he draws much better than I do. If you click on them you will get to a larger version of the pictures which you can download (right-click and save as) to your computer and print them out for coloring.  I wish I had some pictures that show more of Sarai, but I didn't find any.

Abram leaving Harran to go where God led.


Abram near his tent.
 I think he looks very young for a man who is more than 75 years old.
God's Promise to Abram
The pictures have been released for other people to use by Sweet Publishing under something called the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported license.  This means people are free to redistribute, adapt, and use these illustrations in their own work provided that they 1) Attribute the illustrations to Sweet Publishing with a link, where possible to http://sweetpublishing.com and 2)Release any derivative works (what you create with them) under the same license.

These coloring book pages are "derivative works" because I played around with the original images to make them more like a coloring book.  I hereby release them under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported license.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for submitting a comment or question. I try to respond to most comments quickly, within a few days at most.